No.1 Royal Crescent Bath

original

No. 1 Royal Crescent first opened as a museum in 1970 thanks to Bernard Cayzer who bought the house and gave it to Bath Preservation Trust. The original servants’ quarters were later purchased by Andrew Brownsword’s Charitable Foundation and re-connected, doubling the size of the museum. It has been decorated and furnished as it might have been during the period 1776-1796. The rooms feature historic furniture, pictures and objects that form the museum collection of No. 1 Royal Crescent.

Upcoming Events

Shindig Banner-v1